HP Envy 5530 Setup Instructions
The HP Envy 5530 is an all in one printer that can print, scan, copy, and the printing technology is inkjet color. The monthly duty cycle can be 1000 pages, and the recommended monthly volume can be 300 to 400 pages. The mobile options for the HP Envy 5530 print can include Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, wireless direct printing, and its maximum print speed can be up to 21 ppm.
The HP Envy 5530 printer is compatible with Microsoft Windows and Mac operating system, and it offers features like HP Auto wireless connect print from memory card, and scan to email. Let us start with the installation process using 123.hp.com/setup 5530
- How to install HP Envy 5530 printer?
- Getting the drivers for HP Envy 5530 printer
- HP Envy 5530 printer manual
- HP Envy 5530 printer wireless setup
- HP Envy 5530 printer troubleshooting
Unloading My HP Envy 5530 Printer for the First Time
The following guidelines can help you to unbox and install the HP Envy 5530 printer for the first time:
- Start unboxing the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer by peeling off its tape.
- Fold its flaps back and gently take the printer out from the package.
- Moreover, locate the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer on a smooth surface and start with HP Envy 5530 setup.
- After that, power up the HP Envy printer by connecting one end of the power cord to the printer and the next end to the power supply.
- Now, start with the 123.hp.com/setup 5530 by turning on the printer.
- Next, hold the Power button on the printer to power.
- On the other hand, load the ink cartridges into the slots and insert the paper into the paper input tray.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges and gently load them into the slots and make sure to hear its locking sound.
- Draw the input tray, fan a pile of paper and place them on the input tray, and adjust the width guides.
- Also, extend the output tray of the HP Envy printer.
- All these actions will be recognized by the HP printer and will align the ink cartridges.
- Finally, the ink cartridge will print the alignment page and make sure to check for the alignment.
- Proceed with 123.hp.com/setup 5530 to download the HP Envy 5530 driver.
How to Get Drivers for My HP Envy 5530 Printer?
The guidelines below can help you to download the drivers from the HP Envy 5530 printer:
- Firstly, access a new web browser and navigate to 123.hp.com/setup 5530.
- In hp.com/setup 5530, click the link to download the HP Envy 5530 driver.
- Secondly, this will lead you to the Driver and Downloads section.
- Moreover, check for the driver file information and accept any agreement if present,
- Next, you must choose the operating system that you are currently using.
- Now, navigate to your system settings and check for the version.
- Thirdly, select the version of your operating system from the next list.
- Finally, click the Download button to download your HP Envy driver,
- Similarly, choose a location to save your driver file.
- After that, go to the driver location and double click the driver file.
- Further, follow the prompts on the screen and install the driver on your computer.
How to Download the Manual for your HP Envy 5530 printer?
The HP Envy 5530 manual can get you all the guidelines regarding the printing, scanning, and copying activities. It also has information regarding the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer troubleshooting. You can download this manual from 123.hp.com/setup 5530. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 5530, and choose the language in which you want the HP Envy 5530 manual. After doing this, you can click the Download button. Save the manual on your computer for further reference regarding the printer.
How to Link my HP Envy 5530 Printer to the Wireless Network?
The guidelines below can help you to link the HP Envy 5530 printer to your WiFi:
- At first, to proceed with 123.hp.com/setup 5530, connect it to WiFi.
- Next, long press the Wireless button on the HP Envy printer until the wireless LED starts to blink.
- After that, press the WiFi protected setup button on your wireless router.
- Then, push the Wireless button on the printer on the front panel to view the wireless menu.
- Moreover, select Settings from the printer display.
- Further, choose Wi-Fi protected setup from the HP Envy printer display.
- Now, if you have a WiFi protected setup router with a WPS push button, select the Push button.
- Similarly, execute the on screen guidelines.
- If the router is not having a WPS option, then choose PIN and carry on with the on screen process.
HP Envy 5530 printer troubleshooting
Poor print quality
- At first, ensure that you are making use of the HP ink cartridges.
- Next, verify the printer software to ensure that you have chosen the appropriate paper type from the Media pull down list.
- Moreover, choose Quality Setting from the next drop down list.
- After that, check for the estimated ink levels of the ink cartridges are low.
- Also, change the ink cartridges if the ink cartridge is empty.
- Finally, align the ink cartridges.
Not able to print from HP printer
- For this, firstly, check whether the HP printer is paused or in the offline state.
- Tap the Start option—> Control panel—> Devices and Printers.
- After that, double click your printer icon and choose to See what’s printing.
- Moreover, on the Printer menu, ensure that are no checkmarks next to the Pause printer or use printer offline.
- Secondly, check whether the HP Envy printer is set as the default printer.
- And for this, click the Start menu and click Control panel ->Devices and Printers.
- Ensure that the correct printer is set as the default printer.
- If not, then right-click your HP Envy 5530 printer and opt Set as default printer.
- Now verify that if you are able to print via HP Envy 5530 printer.
- Finally, try to restart the printer spooler and clear the print queue of the HP Envy 5530 printer.
If you have any queries regarding 123.hp.com/setup 5530 or want more detailed information about HP Envy 5530 setup, then feel free to contact our specialized expert squad @ +1-866-217-6030 or visit 123.hp.com/setup 4500.