Overview Of HP Envy 7120 Printer
The HP Envy 7120 uses the Ink-Jet color printing technology. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is about 1000 pages. It is best suited for office purposes. It has the scan to email, Automatic paper sensor, HP Auto-ON/OFF Technology. Moreover, 123.hp.com/setup 7120 is an energy star certified printer. The printer has a one year warranty. It is dynamic security enabled device. With the help of the HP Envy 7120 printer, you can print directly from social media, phone’s gallery, or from the cloud. Also, it has the capability to produce custom pictures with and without borders.
How To Perform The Basic Setup And The Wireless Setup Of The Printer?
123.hp.com/setup 7120 is quite simple. Do take a read and try the below steps carefully to complete the initial setting of your printer.
- Initially, unpack the printer.
- While taking the printer out of the package, ensure that you have all the required components inside the box.
- Now, slowly remove the tapes and other packaging materials.
Note: There will be packaging materials in the scanner lid. Ensure that you remove it.
- After you finish, close the scanner lid.
- Now, visit the ink cartridge area and take off the packaging materials from there as well.
- Nextly, open the input tray or the paper tray and perform the same.
- Then you will have to slide the guides out.
- Now, push the tray inside.
- Take the power cord that comes along with the printer.
- Now, link one end of the cable to the printer and the other end to the power outlet.
- Finally, turn ON your printer and set the preferences that you want. To do it visit settings and proceed.
HP Envy 7120 Wireless Setup Using 123.hp.com/setup 7120
After completing the basic configuration of your printer, start connecting the printer to the internet or your network.
- You can make use of the wireless setup wizard.
- To start with, in your printer’s control panel test the wireless sign.
- Then visit settings and choose the wireless setup wizard option.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and prompts carefully.
In addition, you can use the Auto Wireless Connect, WPS or the wi-fi direct option.
On completion of the HP Envy 7120 wireless setup, start the driver download process.
Steps For HP Envy 7120 Driver Download
As a final step, perform the HP Envy 7120 Driver download and 123.hp.com/setup 7120 installation. A printer driver is a software that when downloaded on the system, communicates with the printer i.e, it acts as a translator.
- To start with, visit the HP site.
- Then click the printers tab.
- Now, in the search tab type the appropriate printer name.
- You will see a list of options in the search results appearing on the screen.
- Now, choose the driver that is compatible with your device.
Note: Ensure that the driver is the latest one or the updated version.
- Finally, click the download option.
- Now, the download of the driver will start.
After the download is complete, install the driver.
How Will You Perform Scanning Using The HP Envy 7120 Printer?
With the help of the HP Envy 7120 Scan Software, you can easily scan. All you need to do is connect your appropriate device to the printer wirelessly as the scanning feature does not require a network. In addition, you can connect the all-in-one printer with other wireless devices to perform the scan operation.
Instructions For Troubleshooting HP Envy 7120 Printer
Are you stuck with the hp envy 7120 not printing issue? Then try following the below troubleshooting steps.
- Initially, ensure that the ink cartridges are compatible with your printer.
- Then try deleting the undone print jobs that are present in the queue.
- In addition, make sure whether the power cord is in connection with both the power source and the printer properly.
- Nextly, check whether the ink cartridges are inserted properly or not.
For further details about the printer, refer to the HP Envy 7120 manual. Still, stuck with the setup and having issues regarding 123.hp.com/envy7120 to troubleshoot? Then call our customer support team @ +1-866-217-6030 or visit 123.hp.com/setup 4500 and get assistance.