HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 7155
The HP Envy Photo 7155 is an all in one printer that can perform actions like scanning, copying, printing, and faxing. The maximum monthly duty cycle can be 1000 pages and the recommended monthly volume 300 to 400 pages. Moreover, the mobile printing capacity can be Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria Print Service, and Wireless direct printing. Further, the print speed of the HP Envy printer can be 14 ppm (mono) to 9 ppm. And the compatible operating system can be Mac and Windows.
In here, we will discuss HP Envy Photo 7155 setup, how to connect to HP Envy Photo 7155 to wifi, HP Envy Photo 7155 driver download from 123.hp.com/setup 7155.
Unboxing the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer for the first time!
How to unbox the HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer?
The following guidelines can help you to install the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer:
Firstly, cut the tape that is pasted on the HP Envy printer package using a knife or scissors.
- After that, please take out the HP printer by flipping its flaps and smoothly placing it on a smooth surface.
- Now, make sure that you clear off all the packaging materials inside and outside the HPEnvy Photo 7155 printer.
- Next, detach the HP printer’s styrofoams from either side and start with the HP Envy Photo 7155 setup
- Secondly, you have to power up your HP Envy Photo 7155printer.
- Fix one end of the power connector to HP Envy Photo 7155 Photo printer and the other end to the power supply.
- Hold the power button on the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer control panel to start the additional process.
- Similarly, the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer will begin to communicate with you using prompts.
- In its first prompt, it will ask you to load the ink cartridges.
- You have to insert the ink cartridges gently one by one into their respective slot.
- And you must wait to hear its locking sound for its correct insertion.
- Get ready dusting a pile of papers recommended by the Printer specs.
- On the other, for the next prompt, you have to place the papers into the paper output tray.
- Finally, the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer will recognize all the actions and start to align the ink cartridges.
- This HP Envy Photo 7155 printer will print the alignment page, and you must check for the alignment that you want.
Getting Network Access For My HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer!
How to link to HP Envy Photo 7155 to the Wireless Network?
Proceed with the step by step instructions below to get access to the HP Envy printer from Wireless network:
Using the Wireless setup wizard:
- At first, you must reach the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer control panel.
- And swipe down the tab at the top of the LCD screen to access the Dashboard.
- Now, you must tap the Wireless option.
- After that, tap the Wireless Settings option.
- Secondly, you should tap the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- You can also tap the wifi Protected Setup option.
- Lastly, proceed with the on screen instructions to connect HP Envy Photo 7155 to wifi.
You can also use HP Smart app for Wireless connection:
- First of all, if you are using an iOS or Android device, make sure that the Bluetooth is on.
- Now, launch the HP Smart app.
- Secondly, for Windows users, on the Home screen, tap the Set up a new printer.
- And carry on with the on screen instructions to install the HP printer on the home network.
- Similarly, iOS or Android users can tap the plus symbol and then tap the Add printer option.
- Finally, you must move with the on screen guidelines to install the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer on your network
- And this shall complete theHP Smart app wireless connection for HP Envy Photo 7155 printer.
Getting My HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer Driver!
Move on with the prompts below to download and install the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer driver:
- First, you must launch a new web browser and enter 123.hp.com/setup 7155 in the address bar and click Go.
- After that, in there 123.hp.com/setup 7155, you must click the link to download the driver.
- And this will direct you to the Drivers and Downloads section.
- Secondly, check for the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer information.
- Now, you must opt for the operating system that you are using at present from the first list.
- Moreover, access your system settings and check for the version of the operating system.
- Next, get back to the site and choose the version from the next available list.
- Read and accept any agreement of found before starting to download the HP Envy Photo 7155 driver.
- Thirdly, click the Download button and begin to download the HP Envy Photo 7155 driver.
- Then, choose a destination for the driver to save.
- Access the HP Envy Photo 7155 driver file location and double click the driver file to start with the installation process.
- The screen will guide with prompts to install the driver file on your computer.
- You can also enable the system preference setting on both the Mac and Windows computer to start with installing your printer.
Error during driver installation
Following actions can prevent from this issue on HP Envy Photo 7155 printer:
- At first, you must check for the network connection.
- Next, verify the version of the operating system and then download the driver file.
- After that, try to install the driver file using the Smart app.
- Moreover, you can also install the HP Driver file using the CD ROM that came along the printer package.