HP Envy 7855 Setup Manual
HP Envy is a notable product line up that can easily make your current printer obsolete. Tons of features make this printer one of the apex predators in the market. The scanning and faxing features of the printer can make this printer a go-to choice for professional and heavy usage. The printer shouts accessibility all over the place. Even the setup process of the HP Envy 7855 printer is straightforward. Use 123.hp.com/setup 7855 to complete the setup and installation process of the printer. You can also refer to the HP Envy 7855 manual for more information. The download process of the manual is also mentioned in this blog, so make sure to give it a glance.
The HP Envy 7855 printer includes,
- Ink cartridges
- USB cable
- Power cable
- Quick start guide.
Use 123.hp.com/envy7855 to Complete the Setup Process
You can also refer to the 123.hp.com/setup 7855 to finish the setup process of the printer.
- Firstly, begin with the unboxing of the HP Envy 7855 printers. Make sure to carefully remove all the cases and covers on the package from the printer.
- There will also be a layer of Styrofoam under the lid where you place the documents to scan, make sure to remove them too.
- Inside the ink cartridges, you will have filler materials, so get rid of them.
- To complete the setup process with ease, lay down all the products that come along the box of the printer.
- This will help you reduce the error window of the process.
- Use the power cord to connect the printer to the wall socket. Ensure that the power source the printer is connected to is steady and has a constant source of power supply through it.
- Switch ON the power source of the printer.
- Once ON, look for the control panel on your printer and see if you get a pop up telling you to install the ink cartridges.
- Proceed with installing the ink cartridges by opening the ink cartridge door of the printer.
- You will see the nozzles present in the ink cartridge; make sure not to touch it.
- Keep pushing the cartridges till you hear a click sound. Once done, close the doors and proceed with the next step.
- Load the papers properly; use the guides to fit the papers accordingly.
HP Envy 7855 Wireless Setup using 123.hp.com/setup 7855
You can easily connect to the wireless network using the wireless setup wizard.
- Look for the settings icon on your control panel. Once you find it, look for the wireless network symbol on the device.
- If you click on the wireless settings option, you will see a few options; select the wireless setup wizard.
- As a next step, the printer will search for the networks available in its range.
- Choose the network that you want the device to connect to. Make sure you choose the right network.
- Once you select the network, you have to enter the corresponding security key for the network.
- It will take a couple of seconds for the device to connect to the network.
- Once connected, you can use the Wi-Fi connection with the printer.
You can also Hook it up with a Wireless Connection using the Wi-Fi Push Button.
Your HP Envy 7855 should be within the network’s range. Follow the steps below to complete your HP Envy 7855 to your Wi-Fi network.
- To proceed with this method, look for the settings option on your printer panel.
- Select the WPS option to enable the WPS button on your printer.
- Now, search for the WPS button on your backside of the router.
- Make sure you push the WPS button within a couple of minutes.
- This will connect your HP Envy 7855 printer to the wireless network.
Connecting the HP Envy 7855 to a Wireless Network with the PIN
Follow the steps below to connect the HP Envy 7855 to the network using the Wi-Fi setup PIN.
- On your control panel, select the settings option.
- Look for the WPS tab and choose the PIN mode.
- By this time, your HP Envy 7855 should ask for the PIN for your router.
- You will find your WPS PIN at the backside of your router.
- Now feed in the PIN to establish a proper connection.
Connecting your printer to the wireless network is probably the best thing you can do to improve your workability factor in your workplace. So please choose the method you are comfortable with, so it is easy for you to connect and set up your printer.
If you have any doubts regarding your HP Envy 7855 setup or 123.hp.com/setup 7855, contact our customer support team @ +1-866-217-6030 or visit 123.hp.com/envy4500 who is available 24/7 to clear your doubts. They are more than happy to help you with the situation.